Church of
England
Welcome to the parish of Bishopstrow and Boreham, Warminster, Wiltshire, in the diocese of Salisbury. Our parish consists of two churches.

The church of St Aldhelm is in the village of Bishopstrow, on the outskirts of the town. Although the smaller of the two, both in the size of the building and the size of the congregation, it is, in fact, the Parish Church.

St John's was part of the Parish of Warminster for the first ninety years of its life. In 1955 it became part of the existing parish of Bishopstrow. St John's is situated at the east end of this market town. It is a small Victorian church with many attractive features including some outstanding mosaics.

The Parish is relatively small, having about 104 names on the electoral roll.

 
 
mosaic
St John's Church
Boreham Road
Warminster
Wiltshire
BA12 9JY
St Aldhelm's Church
Bishopstrow
Warminster
Wiltshire
BA12 9HN
   
   
01985 213000 sheelaghemail-churchinfo@yahoo.co.uk
 
© Copyright 2011 Parish of Bishopstrow and Boreham
 
Website by CCM Ltd